Got a role to fill?
Kumusa Consulting, a Diversity, Transformational and Transactional Executive Search and Headhunting Firm has you covered.
Kumusa Consulting is a 100% black female owned DIVERSITY, TRANSFORMATIONAL and TRANSACTIONAL talent acquisition agency specialising in the placement of Black Economic Empowerment candidates for senior management, executive, and Board Membership roles. Established in 2015 and situated in Sandton, Johannesburg; Kumusa is a full scale, fully operational, talent acquisition specialist firm that caters to big corporations, multi-disciplinary businesses, and SMMEs nationally. We pride ourselves in being able to source top Employment Equity talent from entry-level to C-Suite Level across industries.
We are set up to disrupt the traditional approach to executive search by placing a premium focus on hiring transformation leaders across sectors. We offer our clients a most thorough selection process, utilising a variety of evaluations and methods to quantify, as well as to qualify the knowledge and skill level of our applicants. We match by strategically preserving organisational culture and employer brand image through ensuring the right hires are made a retained.
With an unrivalled four year history of sourcing top black candidates to multinational companies, you can trust Kumusa to take the stress out of sourcing and placing employees without the burden of huge financial outlay.
To be a transformation recruitment partner of choice to big and small organisations looking to attract, acquire, manage, and retain top talent; and have them embrace transformational change by creating a diverse and all-inclusive workplace culture that empowers people to excel.
People – Centricity: People are our heart-beat and core business; we do people.
Integrity: This is our rule of engagement; it anchors and binds all our relationships.
Innovation: We are here to disrupt traditional recruitment methods, we create innovative, out-of-the-box solutions to attracting top talent.
Futuristic: The world is changing, with artificial intelligence at the core of change; we hunt for an evolved and transformed candidate offering critical skills to meet the demands of technology.
- We exist to conscientise corporate organisations of the existence of black talent for executive roles, while dispelling the recruitment myth that there is no black, qualified and skilled talent in South Africa; this is the biggest hogwash. Transformation is possible; we can prove it through our pool of talent.
- Our goal is to be a recognised key player in addressing transformational change challenges, fostering diversity and inclusion in the workplace through the placement of black economic empowerment candidates for executive and board roles.
- We will endeavor to form strategic partnerships with organisations who thrive to create a workplace culture that empowers its people to excel; serving these partners by providing them with a wide range of staffing solutions to meet their needs and contribute to their triple-bottomline.
Any industry. The right staff.
1. Diversity & Transformational Retainer Partnerships
Executive Search of BEE Talent and Headhunting for Critical Skills:
- We streamline your talent acquisition process by sourcing passive candidates faster with more reliable and relevant information through our Professional Elite Talent Club Memberships.
- We proudly champion for transformation in the workplace; we work with a portfolio of clients looking to appoint board members and C-Suite leaders, both commercial and functional, to drive the growth of their businesses through successful planning and pipelining of transformation candidates for critical roles.
Specialist Industries: Corporate Roles
We have a wide pool of qualified and well-experienced Black Economic Empowerment executives across all industries.
2. Transactional and Contingency Recruitment Services
Generalist Recruitment and A – La – Carte Recruitment Services:
Our general recruitment team works with a wide variety of businesses and disciplines on a contingency based partnership from entry-level to management roles.
Specialist Recruitment Industries:
- Financial Services
- Digital and Information Technology
- Industrial & Automotive
- Consumer, Retail & Leisure
- PR & Marketing
- Manufacturing / Design
- Chemical Engineering
- Business and Professional Services
- HR & Admin
We can source talent for your company to suit the length of the contract:
- Permanent roles
- Temp cover
- Short term contracts
We are made up of:
- People 100% 100%
- Passion 100% 100%
- Transformation 100% 100%
Our recruitment services are structured to reflect the growing need to hire diverse leaders.
What we can do for you.
Briefing | Tell us all about your dream candidate, including the skills, attributes and experience they need to bring to the role.
We can even headhunt for niche/critical roles ensuring you high-level talent.
Sourcing Talent | Not only do we have a solid database of top talent (active & passive); we also advertise roles across different outlets using a unique combination of trusted job websites, media channels and social media to ensure the job role is seen by the right people.
Screening & Shortlisting | We proofread and check all CVs and personally interview applicants so that you end up with a shortlist of at least 5 strong candidates.
Final Selection | We will be on hand during the entire interview process, offering advice from interview procedures to contract and salary negotiations.
Follow Up Procedure | The final step is to ensure a happy fit, so six weeks after appointment, we will be in touch with a site visit in person. Our guarantee period is 12 months; we will be with you every step of the way.
A Winning Team is a Diverse Team.
Inspired Organisations. Empowered Talent.
Kumusa Consulting is owned and managed on a day to day basis by Miss. Zimmie Ceza. She is an Innovative Entrepreneur with wealth of experience and knowledge of Talent Management, as a Career Management Strategist and Career Coach; placing talent for transformational skills and executives roles, both in South Africa and abroad. Her wealth of experience ranges from junior roles to executive placements in various sectors of the economy.
Having started her recruitment career from a labour brokering and later moved on to personnel management, she understands the whole spectrum of Talent Management and People Management. In the recent years she has managed talent from Financial Services (Actuarial Placements, Banking and Investments, etc), Engineering (Construction, Electrical, Mechanical, other), Facilities Management, FMCG, Legal (Private Law Firms and Corporate), Petrochemical, Property Development, but to name only a few. She strives to find innovative and unconventional ways make a difference in people’s by creating employment opportunities through succession planning inteventions, talent pipelining, employability engagements and career building workshops.
Zimmie believes that when you find your passion, it leads you to your purpose; as a result, she is serving her purpose by serving people. She has assisted talent in different fields; from talent management where she ensures that her people are perfectly matched with the right organisations; to corporate branding where she assists companies re-define their corporate culture and personality to become an attractive employer brand. She also focuses on Personal Development and Image Consulting, assisting individuals realize and maximize their potential.
Zimmie champions for equal opportunities for all South Africans, as a result, she has created a pool of top employment equity executives for senior management, C-Suite and Board Membership roles. Her vision is to see an all-inclusive, transformed country; where everyone (Black or White) plays their role and growing the South African economy through employment opportunities and skills development.
Miss. Zimkhitha Ceza
Founder & Managing Director
Recruitment Fees Explained
We are confident in finding you the right person
We Stand by our word
Our aim is to successfully recruit the right match for your company.
However, recruitment is a dynamic process and even with the best care taken possible, sometimes personal or company situations and circumstances change.
So what do we do? We guarantee it.
When the fit doesn’t work out to be right, we offer the following guarantees to ensure that your company is never understaffed:
- fee payment within 14 days = 12 months free replacement guarantee
- fee payment within 21 days = 6 months free replacement guarantee
- fee payment within 30 days = 2 months free replacement guarantee
We also guarantee to provide at least 3 pre-screened suitable candidates within 7 days of an advertised vacancy.
Getting Started, Today.
If you are as convinced as we are that we can recruit the right person for your vacancy, here’s what to do next:
1. Add your digital signature to our proposal below to engage us.
2. Provide the full job description and brief to our Managing Director to segment to the right desk: email@example.com
3. We will provide 3 suitable pre-screened candidates within 7 days.
We’re ready, are you?
Get in touch
- Regional Operations Manager – KZN (EE)
- National Ops Director – Cleaning Services (EE): Johannesburg
- HR Generalist & ESD – Transformation Manager: Johannesburg (EE)
- Sales and Marketing Director: Facilities Management (Technical) – EE Role (Johannesburg)
- Managing Director: Facilities Management (EE) – Johannesburg
- National Business Development Executive
- Sales Director Job Spec – Integrated Solutions
Zimmie and her team helped me tremendously!
Thanks for all the help, Your team is awesome