SALARY: R 40 000 – 55 000 Per Month (Cost to Company)
Responsible for developing, activation, implementation and reporting on Group consolidated transformation efforts as detailed in the BEE scorecard, including running the ED, ESD and SED projects that deliver real business and social benefits while maximizing impact on the B-BBEE scorecard. Responsible for consolidating HR Projects in the Group Human Resources office.
Key Performance Indicators
• Coordinates strategic HR projects across the Group
• Corporate centre HRBP
• Generalist and HR end to end value chain service
• Optimize BEE score by providing various solutions to the company’s identified challenges
• Ensure the organisation aligns the business strategy with B-BBEE requirements and relevant Sector Charters.
• Manage own client portfolio with the assistance of an Analyst and Account Manager.
• Divisional Employment Equity Committees
• Coordinates efforts in Employment Equity reporting
• The Trust Fund Management and coordination of the Trust initiatives
• Establish a suitable supplier development strategy and facilitate implementation thereof
• Bcom or Related Degree
• Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience within a BEE, HR, Procurement & Logistic environment
• In-depth knowledge of all relevant DTI Code of Good Practice stipulations aligned to ESD/SED and its application within a procurement environment
• Project management
• Contract management
• Stakeholder management