National Business Development Executive
- Establish and main high-level relationships with business decision makers;
- Secure new accounts while managing and growing sales revenue of existing key accounts;
- Prepare proposals and contracts to present;
- Investigate competitor products and sales strategies;
- Conduct sales calls to follow up on all accounts to ensure satisfaction with all agreements made during sales process;
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals;
- Sales Forecast;
- Initiating, developing and managing national new business accounts
- Developing and implementing a sound national sales plan that continually ensures sales success across the required customer base
- Promoting Servest’s presence throughout South Africa
- Have a complete understanding of pricing;
- Demonstrate superior knowledge and expertise of all aspects of the Office Services service offerings
- Well-organized with great attention to detail aimed at executing sales programs in conjunction with set company directives.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team setting with equal ease.
- Strategic minded individual with a keen sense of competitive intelligence and market knowledge.
- Expertise in new business acquisition and retention.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented sales professional with a solid background of working in a service / solution selling environment.